Enough of this grumpiness

Yup! I think you’re right! What a cutie!!

LOL, given that you’ve already turned her into your profile pic, I’m guessing that’s a yes. Congrats :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s actually my other dog from when he was a puppy. They do have similarities though.

3 Likes

She’s coming on well.
She has perfected “The Curl”.
She’s a proper little Hedgehog now.:smiley:

20 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwww!

2 Likes

“Leave me alone Ma…I’m trying to sleep here!” :smile:

2 Likes

Duman (means ‘smoke’ in Turkish, she is all gray)
She is a cat that is so beautiful to look at but has a heart full of hate

11 Likes

CEO Jameson (bonus points if you know where the name comes from)
She is the friendliest cat i have ever known. Wants cuddles, pats and belly rubs constantly. She is also unusual for having this colouration and being female

10 Likes

GitS… Great name!

1 Like

I used to have this guy Bill aka Bilbo, aka Youlittlesuck ever since he was a kitten… working at the computer was always complicated, because he absolutely loved to be held in one arm like a baby by my face… or just had to sit in my crossed legs and look up adoringly. Mornings and bedtimes required mandatory bellyrub tolls.

Miss the guy terribly, although he did manage to stick around for almost 19 years so I can’t really complain.

10 Likes

Awwwww, some great cat pictures here! I’ll just leave you with this clip of our young boy (Tobey) licking the 18-year-old grandma:

Bonus points if you noticed the acrylic cat bowl stand I made on my GF to stop them knocking over the bowl.

7 Likes

Awesome kitty pics. Demon kissed my nose this afternoon. I think I’ve got another cat. :cat:

5 Likes

Bless you.

2 Likes

+1 Internets to you sir!

1 Like

5 Likes

Oh it definitely is…those cute little green eyes…tiny pink tongue…
(Fourteen razor sharp front claws that have achieved full growth now.)

I’ve been trying to teach her that I am not meant to be chewed on…we’re almost there.

2 Likes

This is my grumpy old man cat. He was not amused by the rainbows.

7 Likes

Winner for best Halloween Costume in the pet category?

“Do not call me that! Snuffles was my slave name. You shall now call me Snowball because my fur is pretty and white.”

15 Likes

Oh whooof! That is one cute dog! :smile:

The twins are 4 1/2 months old, so any candy they collect tonite belongs to ME!

16 Likes