Entire design didn't print

My Plus said the design was done but some areas didn’t print. Is there a way to just print those areas?

Depends on the design. If you can delete the parts that printed, or move them off the workspace, then you can re-print the rest, but it would be good to figure out first WHY they didn’t print. Can you post a screenshot?

You probably had a portion of those unprinted parts outside of the print area, which is represented by a grey border in the workspace. If even a small part is outside of the boundary, the whole object will not print. You’ll note that those parts will be displayed in grey, vs. purple or blue when they are inside the print area.

Welcome to the forum. You can use the select tool to choose the parts of your design that printed, and move them off of the interface print area. Look at the parts that are left and arrange them within the print area and you should be able to print them.

As stated above, a screenshot would be helpful.

Also possible, overlapping vector areas.

With this little amount of information it could be any number of things.

Hello @dwoods,

It looks like you’re getting some great advice from our community members. Were you able to try their suggestions and get the rest of your print to complete?

If the print is still not completing, we’d be happy to take a look at your design file to see if we can pinpoint the trouble. You can either post the file here or if you’d prefer to keep it private can email it to us at support@glowforge.com for review.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.