ERROR Message We're sorry. an unexpected error has occurred

After uploading design and gf scan the product, the error message occurs. Have restarted the system and keep getting the same message

Usually an issue in the file. You can upload the file here and someone will take a look. You can try printing a GF provided file to see if everything else is OK.

rpegg

June 16

Usually an issue in the file. You can upload the file here and someone will take a look. You can try printing a GF provided file to see if everything else is OK.

Not sure if you tried to upload the file or not. All I see is a link to my Activity page.

I’ll be in and out. Upload it for everyone to look and help.

Each time I’ve had this happen it’s because Illustrator fubar’ed the file (specifically, Illustrator plus an auto-backup cloud program, which prevents Illustrator from forming the file correctly because the cloud starts backing up a temporary go-between file that Illustrator creates, so Illustrator cannot then use it and delete it correctly).

The one error I DO get that isn’t file related is often when rotating a file image 90 degrees or 180 degrees in the GFUI and then attempting print, it errors out. Works fine when not rotated though.

I’m so sorry you hit a snag.

If you’d be willing to share a copy of the file we’d be happy to take a look at it.

If you’d prefer, you can also email it to us at support@glowforge.com.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.