Error message

Ive been getting this error message since last night. My first print went great then about 20 minutes later I tried to do a new print and got this message. I thought maybe I had tried using it to soon after the first and turned it off for the night. I tried again this morning and am getting the same error message.

Error: FATAL_PRINT_ERROR: MOTION_PLANNING_ERROR Error: Bad response 422 from server for /api/prints KTF-632

Is there something I can do about this sooner then later? I needed this print done today. Im rather disappointed, I had to return a faulty machine and I set this new one up yesterday and now its having problems. I checked the forum but it seems like the problem solved itself for others quickly and mine is still not corrected itself.

Also I don’t think it could be the file as it is one that is straight from the catalog, and it is the same print that I did just prior. I didn’t use magnets and there is not residue or debris in the machine. The only thing I’ve used in this machine is proofgrade thick leather.

Not my area, but I believe that a motion planning error means that some data got corrupted at some point when the file and instructions were being sent back and forth to the server. (Might have been a blip in the Wifi at some point along the route.)

If it’s a catalog file, you can reset it by opening it new in the GFUI, then clicking the little three dots icon […] and choose Reset in the popout panel. Try that and see if it works. (You’ll lose whatever artwork you’ve added to it, and will need to reload that.)

3 Likes

Thanks!!! That worked.

3 Likes

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!