Error Occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh message

******UPDATE- After futher investigation, I did have a bent pin on my printhead. I put the pin back in place, or at least I thought. However, now I’m get a printhead error. Started out as a printhead bumped. No idea what was causing that althuogh my laser arm seems to come a lot further forward then what I believe it did before. Took the printhead back off, checked the pins again, all seemed fine, rehooked back up and now getting a printhead not found error. Ugggggh!!! Why now!!! I’ve uploaded several photos. I’m not sure if they will help solve the issue or not.

What are reasons for getting the “Error Occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh…” message. It happens no matter what file I pull up. All was fine last night so I’m not sure what the issue is. Can anyone tell me what other issues might cause this besides it being a problem with the file. I’ve cleared my cache, I’ve turned off, unplugged my glowforge. I’ve restarted my laptop. I’ve checked the printhead connection. I’m not sure what else to look for. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

If not the file, it may be a problem with your WiFi, or your machine.
So it happens trying a known good file? You could eliminate your WiFi as the problem by using your phone as a hotspot.
If you could give support the date, time, and time zone of your attempt, they can look at the machine logs for a problem.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.