Error print canceled message

Hello, Tried to do a job on my glowforge today and kept getting this error message. Ive tried everything it recommended but the error message just keeps coming up.
Error

An error occurred on your Glowforge. Please refresh your browser before printing. It may also help to turn your Glowforge off and then on again.

To be honest I’ve only encountered this message when there was a problem with my file. Have you tried running a different one? I would suggest trying the Gift of Good Measure file that is supplied by Glowforge.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue this morning too - it was printing fine yesterday

I just noticed another thread where it was mentioned that errors were happening when using Firefox, but went away when Chrome was used. You might give that a try,

2 Likes

This has actually worked! (Sorry I’m using the right account now not my dad’s one gkd!)

I’m so sorry that you’ve hit a snag.

Our team has identified an issue with our software that has caused some prints to fail. This has now been corrected. Could you please try your print again and let us know if you are still experiencing problems?

It has something to do with Firefox browser. It works with other browsers.

Thank you for your reply. Could you please clarify, are you still having any trouble when using Firefox to print?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.