Error: The camera didn't take a picture

I am devastated this morning, fired up the GF to work on some projects and I was greeted with this. The device is basically blind and can not function. The last thing I did last evening was clean everything, Lens, Mirror, camera, tube and glass lid. I have time sensitive project that I have to complete and am now dead in the water. Please assist.

I went through all of the troubleshooting steps but still nothing. I am attaching the requested pictures

Damn that is really unfortunate regardless of the time crunch. Assume you utilized the proper materials to do the cleaning etc?

You could try to re-seed the connections to see if something got loose during the cleaning. Visually inspect the lens to ensure there are no marks, scratches smudges etc?

Yes, unfortunately, I have tried everything. It is now a waiting game until GF support gets back to me. Both good and bad news is the unit is only a little over two months old.

Hi @atucci. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic. Please check your inbox for my recent response and I’ll look forward to hearing back.