Error uploading artwork

I am getting an error message about my artwork not being uploaded, here is what i have tried and so no luck:

1. refreshed browser per instructions
  2. turned glowforge on and off again
    3.restared computer
    4.restarted internet router
    5.tried a different browser (safari and google chrome)
    6.tried from my mobile phone
    7.tried to drag and drop artwork
    8.deleted preious work that was uplaoded to start fresh…
    all of these and no luck. is there something going wrong on my end or the website?
2 Likes

I am getting the same issue just now :fearful:

Its a company server problem, not you machine. GF is aware and a tech has posted that they are working on it.

2 Likes

Yea, I just read someone elses post and saw a person posted a screenshot about it.

I hope this will help, good luck to all of us… so much need to be done today

1 Like

I am having this same issue since early this morning. I tried everything . Only positive thing is that now my computer is fully up to date and my glowforge is very clean. As of right now the software is not working, if anyone notices it start working again will you please let us know, so that I could try to get some work in this evening hopefully.

I’ve been having the same issue. I’ve also had a file disappear. It started happening after the recent upgrade

Having the same issue. :frowning:

I HATE upgrades!!! Always seem to cause far more problems than they are worth!

I am having the same issue!!! If this is an upgrade issue…shame on glowforge for choosing crafting Sunday to do this! There goes my bday present!

I was able to upload artwork just now :grin:

Hello @salazartatiana

Thank you for bringing this up.

We did have an issue which impacted your ability to upload design files, but this has been resolved. Please try your upload again.

If there is an issue, reach back out and we’ll make sure that we get this taken care of for you.