Essential Oil Diffuser

Love this! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Very cool - thanks for the file!

2 Likes

Neat idea! Thanks for sharing the file! : )

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this file. I really need this right now!

1 Like

I love these canā€™t wait to make one! Thank-you so much for sharing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You know what could be pretty cool? If you made a few different reeds out of joined up letters that spell what kind of essential oil is in thereā€¦ kind of like a birthday cake topper but it says ā€œJasmineā€ or ā€œLavenderā€

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum!
I like your idea, but there are so many different oils that it would be difficult to list them all. If someone wanted specific ones I could easily create them.

1 Like

i love this design, thank you for sharing however the file didnā€™t seem to open correctly.

1 Like

I just downloaded the file to my desktop and opened it without the problem you are having. What are you opening it up in? I used Inkscape to make the file.

corel

1 Like

I also use Corel and have seen similar behavior occasionally. What I do is I also have Inkscape on my machine so I Ioad the file into inkscape and re save as PDF (which corel has no problem with) and then when I have made any edits I want in corel, I save back to SVG and have no further problems.

3 Likes

Very cute, I have been looking for simple gifts and stocking stuffers, this hits the mark, thank you so much

1 Like

I made it the file opened up just perfect. Thanks for the share. I am going to try to see if work tonight.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna make this for my mother in law tonight!

2 Likes

Brilliant!
Thank you for this!

2 Likes