Everyone's Best Friend - Dogs

Happy New Year everyone.

One of my new year resolutions is to get more involved with the forum…

A GF would help… But in the meantime I have been trying to improve my photography.

Very happy with this photo of Roscoe

51 Likes

You can’t fail with dogs, puppies and kittens. I have been trying to get unique camera angles and taking extreme close ups of only parts of their faces.

5 Likes

Always makes me wonder what the dog must be thinking when their human is hiding their face behind something.

Doesn’t the human know the dog still sees them?:wink:

12 Likes

The wife and I are hoping to pick up a corgi after we move. Sadly we are about a year from that. So we plan to just stick with our bas@#& cat.

5 Likes

Dog: My owners keep saying -“who’s a good dog, who’s a good dog” but they won’t tell me!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

18 Likes

I just recently picked up a dslr. This is one of my better pics of our sixth month old golden retriever with his neighbour friend.

40 Likes

Very nice one! Looks like a calendar picture :relaxed:

2 Likes

Great photo. Take lots - they grow up so quickly!

1 Like

First post, but had to. Happy new year from Molly and Maisey (who are both sleeping right now)!

33 Likes

I’m not sure molly looks too happy. :grinning:

1 Like

We used a feather duster to try and perk her up but her ears did not win against gravity.

5 Likes

Our motley crew of Ibizan Hounds. Buck, Opal (Momma O’ ), Crockett, Phoebe and Boone. <3

32 Likes

So what were they ready to go and get. The mostly dark colored one is just about to take off.

2 Likes

They are rabbit/hare coursers (hunting) and they just got back from a run. The breed was developed for hundreds of years to hunt in really heavy, tall cover and are the best canine jumpers in the world. Able to leap building in a single bound :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Sounds like a job for SUPER DOG.

2 Likes

Here is Budders, letting me know what he thinks of phototime.

20 Likes

Reminds me of ridiculousness on MTV. They have a lead in to a segment showing several kittens all in sync looking up the down then across :grin:

4 Likes

what dog is the best dog

TRICK QUESTION

every dog is the best dog

look at him being a rebel! WHAT A GOOD DOG

5 Likes

Here’s my best buddy.

26 Likes