Expending picture

Hey guys, after everything i am learning about my Glowforge i love it, but unfortunately have question when comes to picture extending side to side. I am trying to extend picture side to side, but after grabbing middle point my picture is expendingside%20to%20side%20expend up, down and side to side. Any body have any tip

You can either move it with the arrow keys or don’t select it first and just click and drag.

1 Like

agree, i guess i didn’t explain good. So per my picture if i want for ,this is us, to stay where it is but want to expend to right to fill place but not to go up in size of picture

You don’t have the option of scaling the axes independently in the GFUI at this time…if you want to just scale it along the X axis, you’ll need to do it in your outside design software before you load the file.

4 Likes

for what it’s worth, i think it will look really bad it you scale it non-proportionately. that always makes text look weird. it’s one of the primary designer no-nos, non-proportionately stretching type.

4 Likes

Thank you guys.

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like