Experiments over the holidays & making do with what you have

If it doesn’t exist already you should absolutely start one!

1 Like

Nope! Too hard to clean the blood up out of the grid. :laughing:
(Mine, not the cats’).

3 Likes

Came back to give extra :heart:s. Since I can’t, I’ll have to post: wow. You are making me really want to try leatherworking.

3 Likes

Believe it or not, I’d never done any leather working before coming to Glowforge and I only started doing projects that required stitching back in October of last year. Having a laser that can handle the precision work (cutting / punching holes) for you makes it super easy to get started :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh, wow! I assumed you were a seasoned leather working veteran with the stuff you have been posting. That’s pretty great!

2 Likes

I don’t work with leather, but clicked on this post as a lark and…OMG, I LOVED EVERY WORD/PHOTO! What creativity! And I appreciated the fact that you included different iterations of the same design. I find it so satisfying to tweak designs…and tweak again…and again…and again…and OMG IT WAS DECEMBER HOW IS IT APRIL ALREADY??? And where did all my draftboard go? Wait a sec…

4 Likes

Wow these are amazing!

We’re not allowed to ask for files on the forum. If someone wants to share a design, it will either be in the free laser design category or the person who designed it will (hopefully) have a link to their online store in their profile.

6 Likes