My EZForge arrived unscathed on Tuesday after a wait that seemed like forever
Even though I was waiting so long, I waited until a couple days beforehand to set up the venting in the upstairs window. Not sure how everyone else is doing it, but I removed the outside screen and replaced it with a piece of plexiglass with the dryer vent cap installed in it. I added a second piece of plexiglass for the inner slide window to allow the duct pipe to go through so I have some hope of keeping the cold outside air outside!
First thing I made was the founder’s ruler, but I don’t have a picture of that since my wife stole it when I showed it to her…turns out she was looking for a ruler at the time…
Made a few of the built in items as well as one original design, a pendant with my wife’s name in it.
Still need to learn a lot about illustrator and working with the GF interface.
One note: I was surprised to see that there is no way to add type to an image from the GF interface. It seems like such a basic function that would be built in…
It’s the weekend now, hopefully I have more time to play