Fantastic Rube Goldberg-esque dog-petting machine

This is great and should be able to be scaled down to Cat and Small Dog sizes…

Dog Petting Machine

12 Likes

Too cute! (I’d have to build four…there would be a fight for the petting machine.) :smile:

4 Likes

Pretty impressive…but in our house, I am the dog petting machine. Hubs is the cat-petting machine. (I mostly just throw them off countertops and yell at them for pushing stuff off my shelves.)

5 Likes

But… but… but… that is their JOB! You should be congratulating them on doing good work.

7 Likes

They managed to shove a two-inch deep stack of 20x20" Baltic birch sheets off the top of a 6’ bookshelf the other day. The whole stack at one time, not just a piece at a time. Freaking annoying beasties.

They really belong to the dog. I tolerate them for his sake. (And Gkid’s. And the Hubs’s.)

Okay, they’re kinda cute. Mostly when they’re sleeping.

4 Likes

Oh, also? They’ve learned to turn the faucets on in both the kitchen and the guest bathroom. I keep finding them running full force. Good thing we have a well, so there’s no water bill!

7 Likes

Hahahahaha! Spew!

3 Likes

That is one patient and well trained dog. Every dog I’ve had would see a let’s play tug machine and not a petting machine. It would be humorous for the second or two it lasted.

1 Like
6 Likes

Same in our household…

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.