FARMLIFE Tier Tray

Hey guys, Been busy getting things ready for Fall and starting to do Christmas holiday ornaments and engravings. But first I wanna show you the Farmlife Tier Tray my wife and I are making, we sold 2 of these set ups now for $140ea. as a complete tier tray, and we started a Fall Harvest Tier Tray set up now! plus some cool Fall street signs and such, showing how busy we are getting with the GF this month!

![68027636957__6F14095E-50D6-458A-8DC8-C1DD7B744A0D|375x500]

49 Likes

$140 for the entire tray with all the stuff on it? If so, that seems like a bargain, clearly a lot of labor in there.

8 Likes

Great looking products!!

8 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing. Great price for all the work!!

6 Likes

Okay, I absolutely LOVE your products but have to comment on what first caught my eye which were those cute puppy dog eyes just staring aimlessly into the camera like my dog stares at me when I’m working on my GF! You just know they’re sitting there thinking, “When is it ‘me’ time? I’m waaaiiiting!! Can’t you see I’ve been sitting here behaving sooo well, for sooo long?” :rofl: :joy: :rofl: Cracked me up! Anyway, I digress! Have loved everything you’ve posted!

Do you mind sharing what type of wood you use and if you’re doing anything special to clean up the soot? I’m having a heck of a time with “the glue monsters” hiding in the plywoods! Ugh! I think the last stuff prior to what I’m using now was a maple plywood from Lowes, which did pretty well. I have no clue what I’ve even got in there right now. It’s stuff my hubby had leftover from his woodworking he does. I knew I should have left it alone and just ran to the store! LOL

7 Likes

In 50 years, all of these farm signs everyone makes and buys will end up at vintage stores.

People are going to think everyone was a farmer in the 20s.

4 Likes

the hippy welcome sign completed !

6 Likes

I use all Glowforge proofgrade materials, mostly med draft board , then hand painted and sanded by hand for the rustic look, the ornaments are proofgrade light maple ply and med wallnut ply. I use starbond to glue everything together, but when I do wood on wood and you see the glue, get the Titebond translucent wood glue it will dry clear , then a simple matte latex finish and Im done. Hope this helps

3 Likes

Yes, it does! Thank you so much! I figured I should be buying the proofgrade materials if I want less headache! I just piddle for fun and decide on a whim when I want to make something and then typically don’t have on hand what I really should be using. And hate the soot!

2 Likes

I love tiered tray stuff! I make a lot of them, but I definitely need to move wherever you are, as I don’t sell mine for anywhere near that amount! Does your price include the tray itself? I have yet to do a farm set, which I need to, if only for myself as we have a hobby farm. Great work, and I’m so happy you’ve shown us what you’ve been up to!

5 Likes

That came out great. I have a friend that would love that :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Great designs and I am really glad you are doing well with your marketing!

I think that if folk could see the sign everyone would be bugging them to buy some eggs! I would also worry a bit about the particle board as it is likely to return back to particles if exposed to weather.

4 Likes

all the signs we make have a lacquer finish then hit with a matte light latex finish to take off that serious gloss from the lacquer and haven’t had any problems so far, how long are you talking “weathered” ?

2 Likes

Even just sitting in your place inside the raw boards get thicker over time from sucking in moisture. If completely sealed they would be fine until the seal was broken by minor damage. At that point everything I have ever had with particle board has swollen in that area and come apart as sawdust. Even as I am typing the corners of this desk are doing that. It may take many years before the desk is unusable but it is annoying and depressing even now.

I might be at the extreme edge of the spectrum of opinions about the stuff, but there I am.

3 Likes

Fantastic! You have a great eye for design and colour!

3 Likes

thank you , you’re not too bad yourself , lol

2 Likes

this will never be outside its a decor display for inhouse

1 Like

just found out the hippy welcome sign will be hung inside the house so that’s a better life span lol

1 Like