Fast Lane processing not fast tonight!

Is anyone else experiencing extremely long wait times for your project to prepare? Normally what I am printing takes about 1 minutes tonight I can’t even get it to process and it’s been 5-10 minutes each time I try and doesn’t even complete.

I don’t think there is anything I can do to get it to complete processing so frustrating!

I lasered a few different things tonight, probably around two hours ago and didnt notice a problem.

I’m gonna suggest you clear your cache or try a different browser.
If that doesn’t help then shut everything down and restart it starting with your modem at the wall and let each item get all the way started before you turn the next thing on.

Fingers crossed

I’ve processed about 5 different times tonight and no issues. In fact, they were pretty fast.

Hi @jstus,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear you were having trouble getting your files to process last night. Were you having trouble with all of your designs last night or a particular design?

If it was a particular design, could you let me know which one?

How are things working out for you today? Still having trouble or do things seem better?

Hi @jstus, it’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies from you on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.