Fast paced maker video

Almost every video is too slow for me, if you start with “hey guys” and three minutes of intro I’ll never watch your video.

This one is brass tacks, A+

13 Likes

Haha I couldn’t even finish this

2 Likes

I had missed this, thanx! I’ve seen several of the build vids that we get 30 seconds of here but now there are several more I’ll have to find.

I’ve always liked her as she is prolific, super talented, and easier to look at and listen to than Diresta. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks!!
Bookmarking as I want to try all of it! (Oh dang, I don’t have that many tools/big work area, but still may be able to use some of the ideas…). Love her solutions and reuse. Though I think the reaction on Adam’s face when the cap came off the bottle was the best!

1 Like

Really loved her nightlight table! I need to recreate it.

That’s right, use what you have and acquire as you can.

that is what I love about Adam, he gives us permission to geek out.

3 Likes

My wife will kill me if I bring home a Bridgeport :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mostly have to watch YT videos while I am doing something else (like stretching or working out). Otherwise, I start squirming by the time they finish the “hey guys …”

(Not that my videos are any better. :grinning:)

2 Likes

Turn off the sound, turn on closed captioning, and then set them at 2x speed. That’s the only way I can do YouTube most of the time. :wink:

5 Likes

LOL! I listen to almost all YT videos (except for occasional instructional ones I want to concentrate on) at 2X. Most people talk too slowly or dither too much to listen in realtime.

Sometimes I wish I had a Speed: 2 setting in real life :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Most dangerous bottle opener I’ve ever seen! :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.