Faulty cable and Glowforge support is unresponsive

Does anybody else here have issues with Glowforge support response speed? I’ve had an issue with my print head crashing into the wall during centering and i get a “bump” error message on my screen. I reached out to support, they responded within a day and they thought it could be a faulty lid cable. They had me check a few things before sending me a replacement. I did what they requested, emailed them and haven’t heard anything back. That was a week ago. I have some deadlines and I would like to use my glowforge if possible, but I’m more dissatisfied by the lack of a response. If the cable is back ordered or won’t get here anytime soon I would like to know so I can plan accordingly.

Welcome!

Sometimes messages back and forth get lost in SPAM filters or the void. Posting here will alert them that you have not gotten a response in a week and they should follow up with you. Until then I would ensure your SPAM folder does not contain a response they have sent.

Thanks for letting us know about this! I’m terribly sorry for the long wait. I’ve confirmed that your replacement will ship out today, and we’ll follow up with more details by email shortly.

I apologize for the poor communication. Thank you so much for your patience while we sort this out. Since we’re going to continue working on this by email, I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like