Feature Request: Design copies

Hello,
I am using Glowforge pro to cut out and engrave a product I am making. In the app I have it set up so it prints many little duplicates of a design for mass producing the product. I want to use as much space I can get inside the bed of the glowforge. I had to copy and paste the design over and over again to align it in the app so that I could get the most out of my material but the app got glitchier the more I copied and pasted the design over and over again. It would have saved me tons of time if there was a button like in design space for “Design copy’s” which copy’s the design as many times as you like in the project until it fills up the canvas of your workspace. Just a thought, hope you are able to create such a feature in your app.

It works a lot better to just make the duplicates in your design program before uploading. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s a great idea for a feature - thanks for the suggestion! We haven’t announced anything like that yet, but I’m going to send it to our product team with a note that it came from a customer request.

I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!