Feature request: design grouping / folders

I’m a new user but I’ve already got a stack of designs in my app home. It would be super nice if there were a way to group designs. In folders, for example.

Thanks for everything you do, Glowforge. Happy new year.

8 Likes

This is related… you might get some ideas here.

1 Like

Agree. I wish it was organized the way my Silhouette Studio software is…folders, sub-folders…

1 Like

+1

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand the problem here. My Mac Book doesn’t get along too well with Inkscape so I do all my design on my iMac. I store my designs on a thumb drive and sneaker net them to my Mac Book which I keep connected to the GF. The only designs I keep on my GFUI are the purchased and free GF designs. I can organize all of my designs in folders on the thumb drive.

1 Like

I want this feature as well. There have been a couple of other topics discussing it as well. Though, I do think it is good to keep the fire lit :stuck_out_tongue:

i delete things i don’t plan on cutting again soon, but if i’m going to reuse them any time soon, i leave them in GFUI.

I am really bad about cleaning up designs I have used in the past :-/ So right now, only after about 2-3 months, my GFUI thing is kinda a mess. I should probably go in and clean it up!

1 Like

+1

That’s a great idea for a feature - I’ll make sure the team gets it. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

1 Like