Field Note Book Leather Cover

Hi,
My name is Carlos you can find me on Instagram as: OneOneLeatherCo, I do leather work for EDC(every day cary) also I do wallets and custom orders. I want to share this file here for free and it would be nice to receive a follow on instagram but not obligatory LOL.
This is a leather cover for a Field note book the one I use is 5x8, there is other size and the file can be easy modified. This is the link from amazon for the notebook: Amazon.com

For the material I use Veg Tan Leather 4-5oz and Dye with dark brown. Settings on the GF I use the Thick Natural Leather Preset and prep my leather with masking tape. Then wen is all together I sand my edges to remove the burn and polish them. I like to do my stitching holes with a punch and not with the GF because of the look, but its something you can add to the file. I hope you guys like it and feel free to ask any question.
Here is the file and final product photos!!
FieldBookGF|690x371

70 Likes

This is very beautiful and you’re very generous to share it with us. Thank you.

3 Likes

Very well done. Thank you for the file.

3 Likes

Nice dye work.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this, and for telling us about your work methods! Very generous and kind!

4 Likes

Beautiful. Thanks for the share!

3 Likes

Very nice ! i just followed you in Insta. How did you do the presses lettering? did you create a stamp on the Glowforge?

6 Likes

Looks great. Thanks for the share.

1 Like

Lovely little design - thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

Thanks for the follow, I have a brass stamp with the logo. But I made one with the glowforge using clear acrylic and it work as well.

1 Like

That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks!!

I will follow you on Instagram. Great project.

1 Like