File is being changed to bitmap?

Hi everyone,

So im using affinity designer using vectors so that i can cut and score things. I’m designing this fox where I have the shape of the fox cut out (Use of black vectors for outline) and only a few different colors for the inside as different scores and engraves (which are also vectors!)
However, the glowforge looks at it as a bitmap and i can cut out the shape of the fox, but cant score the inside properly.
Any ideas as to why this may be happening?
Could it be that the pt size of the vectors on the inside are too small?

Sorry if you’re having trouble. It’s tough to say what’s going on without seeing the file. If you want to share it privately I can take a look maybe? FWIW, I’ve never seen pt. size being an issue.

1 Like

Hhmm, I think i got it fixed!
I made the pt thickness 1.0. But…I also changed a setting while exporting it so that NOTHING gets rasterized. That setting change is probably what did it! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh yay! I was going to guess it was an export tricking since those can be so pesky. Glad you got it figured out.

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!