File Upload Error

Thank goodness it’s not just me. I was in a huge panic! Misery does love company :flushed:

2 Likes

same issue here.

as of 12:51, still down

Not happy!

Experiencing the same issue in Pennsylvania. Checked https://statuspage.glowforge.com but nothing showing there. But luckily this forum helped by letting me know the issue isn’t just me, so I don’t need to troubleshoot my home network :slight_smile:

Same here all morning!

Still having the same problem. Glad I turned my Indoor Filter to a Vacuum Chamber for plastic molds so i can do something else. At least now it is useful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thats thinking outside the box!

Started late last night for me. I’ve restarted and shut down everything many times. I sent an email to support.

Same problem here, Have run my Glowforge since 2017 & no problems, now I get this error when loading up a new file. Please help!!!

Looks like the status page has been updated

3 Likes

A GF tech answered in another forum. They are now aware of the problem and are working on it. Just hang tight and keep your fingers crossed!

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

Thank you for the update!

Thank You for the update

Thank you for the update. I have it open but had to refresh the browser.

I just posted I was having the same problem. seems like its a site thing not a user error at this point.

Adding my name to the list here so I’m notified when the issue is resolved :frowning:

Same ugh

YAY! FIXED! Good Work!