Files Not Loading

My files will not load. I keep keep getting an error that tells me to try again later and to email my files to support… I have cleared my cache, restarted machine, app, and computer. My files that i also already have in my drive are not showing and therefore not loading to the software as well. It worked fine earlier in the day, and now i cant do anything. Is there something else I can do?

Every time I get that error it’s an issue with my file. If you’re willing to upload it here someone can see if they can figure out what’s the problem - if not you can also send it to support@glowforge and they’ll do the same, but without the public posting.

When you say “already have in my drive” do you mean things you have on your dashboard aren’t loading when you click the thumbnail, or something else?

First and foremost, clear the cache on your browser. That’s often the first fail point with “missing” designs.

also try a different browser.

1 Like

Studs- monogram V2 Its a very simple file, that I uploaded earlier in the day but then needed to re-adjust the size., so I deleted it from my dashboard and now nothing will load to my dashboard and the things I’ve previously loaded have a blank box above the title. When I click them too nothing moves into my design space for the GF.

As stated, try a different browser. Suggest Chrome if you’re not using it already.

The file is fine.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.