Finally at my local Michaels!

It’s slightly further than that for me but I’m used to the isolation. The only thing that will some day become a concern is that we are also more than that to the nearest hospital and have an almost non-existent local emergency response. Feel great and am quite active now but we all know it will eventually change. Last time I was in the hospital was the day I was born, 69 years ago. Knock on wood.

7 Likes

I had to kill some time and there was a Michaels nearby, went just to check out selection and prices and they told me it was not carried in stores, only online. :roll_eyes: I guess our little village of Atlanta isn’t much of a market.

The Joann across the street has a display with a machine to rent and materials, but their material selection was picked over and nothing useful left. Also prices were significantly higher than the GF store. They had nobody that could help if I had wanted to rent it. Nobody knew anything about it, such as how to actually access it. There was no computer that you could upload your own files to. This was a few months ago, have not been in since.

3 Likes

I went to a different Michaels last week, didn’t see any of it there, when I asked the stoned employee said and qoute “don’t know, truck comes in on Tuesday’s, try again then”

1 Like

This was Jan 6 2021, the first time I saw it (Joann) and they appear to have had a decent selection of material at the time. I went back in the fall when someone was asking about renting one. I had considered helping them getting it up and running but (as I said) nobody in the store had any clue. You can’t just bring in a laptop and print, you have to be set up with an account.

I know this is a Michaels thread but it’s amazing Joann had this over a year ago, and Michaels staff across the street think materials are only available online.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.