Finally i got it

After 2 years and 3 Day finallyly i got it today i was so scare to open it because the 2 boxes got damage but the Glowforge was package so good no damage to unit is working fine now is time to check what i going to make with it Thank you Dan and crew for the beautiful machine.

55 Likes

Happy new laser day to you! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Yay!!! :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

There should be a rule on the forum … no announcements unless you participte in the Google docs sheet or post order date and Pro or Basic. Just saying :sunglasses:

2 Likes

GDoc isn’t official so I don’t think that is fair, but @tapoutms3 can we ask when you got your initial email and if you got your tracking number before you received the GF shipment? And also, pro or basic?

4 Likes

ok my fist email was on 8/29/17 telling me is going out soon and then my second email was 9/7/17 the first box the materials and i got them 5 days later and my 3 email 9/26/17 for the 2 boxes the laser and the Exhaust ang clamps and i got them today and is a basic model

5 Likes

Just over 8 weeks from email to delivery. Must have been due to production issues, ie. Fitment of glass lid. Hope yours reflects quality improvements. :sunglasses:

I think that is a typo. I believe it was 8/29/17 not 7/29/17.

1 Like

Congratulations! (Whenever you ordered it and received it.) :smile::sparkles::balloon::tada::gift::+1:

4 Likes

yes it was 8/29/17 sorry guys

2 Likes

Laser all the things !

1 Like