Finally making a post

Hello all!
I’ve been an owner since the original Kickstarter. I don’t think I’ve ever posted any of my projects out of pure anxiety. Today I’m going to show a few things I’ve recently made. I hope you enjoy them.!

Capture1|433x500

94 Likes

Your work is beautiful! As always “we are our own worst enemy”. Keep posting your work.
This group seems to very kind hearted and welcoming!

4 Likes

Thank you so very much! I appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

Wow, I thought the ones on draftboard looked good (I think it’s draftboard, right?), then I got to the acrylic ones and they looked amazing!

9 Likes

I am so glad that you overcame your anxiety and shared these lovely earrings. You must have lots of happy customers.

5 Likes

Those are wonderful! I love your designs! The acrylic ones look especially sharp…Thank you for posting these–I’m glad you did, as if you had not, I and all the other folks here would not have seen them and been inspired by you…

7 Likes

Those are really lovely. Clean lines and a nice use of contrast. Don’t be shy about sharing. Your work is wonderful.

5 Likes

Nice work!
Did you make the backing cards on the forge too?

3 Likes

Those are all great. The designs work great on the earrings.

4 Likes

I understand the anxiety, but it turns out you have no reason…these are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the images of your work, and please continue.

5 Likes

Excellent results. They look fantastic.

3 Likes

Lovely! So glad you decided to share!

3 Likes

Your earrings are gorgeous! We’d love to see more of your work.

3 Likes

Lovely work, I’m glad you shared!

3 Likes

These are really awesome! did you etch your instagram handle into the display holder too, that’s #gold, love that!

2 Likes

Nice work! Keep going and keep posting - even the imperfect things because this is how we learn.

3 Likes

Hey, I’d be proud to wear those; you do some nice work! Thanks for showing us.

2 Likes

Yes, draft board and acrylic. Thank you so much!

No the backing cards are purchased, but I engraved my instagram account. I’ll be making a rubber stamp for the next round.

1 Like

festive!!!

1 Like