Finally organized my workspace

That is why I was hoping to find a bid warehouse with living quarters.

1 Like

We’re fortunate enough to have a good size basement, and I’m fortunate enough to have a wife that will look the other way while I accumulate things down there (until it gets too cluttered, at which point I have to organize!).

2 Likes

In my house that’s code for “throw crap out” :grin:

4 Likes

Haha, yes…I had stacks of cardboard boxes from Amazon, Chewy, etc. that I had been cutting pieces out of to use as jigs. Then I needed to place an order from ULine and found out they sell packs of 11"x17" cardboard sheets super cheap so I just added some of those to my order and have been using those for more consistent thickness and much cleaner jigs (no dirt and grime from shipping, etc.). So this ‘organization’ included much cutting and throwing out of old cardboard.

2 Likes

That’s why they make label machines and refillable label cartridges. :grin: I’m the same way without my labels.

my glowforge is in the family room that my son has never been able to use as a family room due to all the boxes from moving from a house of 30 years and trying to go in a more modern house with 1/8th the storage in the basement. Speaking of which…need to remind his brother to work on his tubs in the room (hubby’s and my tubs took the whole basement storage)…once that is cleaned up…my GF area is going to have to be in pristine shape…surprised we haven’t been thrown out yet…but maybe paying 3/4 of the house payment and utilities has something to do with that. :wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.