Finally

Its taken so long to get here and I’m still not prepared. No table, no storage, what was I thinking ahhhh.

23 Likes

11 Likes

Whee! Congrats :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, I suppose I should have said let the insanity begin lol

2 Likes

Congrats! I still don’t have anything to set mine on. It’s been on the floor since I received it. LOL

2 Likes

See, that was an advantage for paying in full 2 years before there was one to be had. We could only dream, and prepare…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Welcome to the club, and relish in your adventure!
Exploring materials is a treasure hunt.:star_struck:

6 Likes

Mine has been here a year and a half and it still sits on the floor on foam mats. I drag it about 5 feet over to the sliding door to vent when I use it. Always meant to make a rolling cart/platform for it…

4 Likes

Yeah! Have fun!!!

1 Like

If I had been thinking straight I would guess you had a nice table right there in the picture. Put a coffee table under it and plywood over it , with a table cloth and you have found the perfect place to store that huge box, and you have a table! :grin:

2 Likes

Look at all that fantastic clear space right in front of what looks to be a window, and those Boxes don’t look like the shipping monsters got to them…

Your good to go with the abundance of possibilities a blank space provides.

1 Like

We’ve all been there!! Congrats! Have fun!

2 Likes

You will have fun with the new Glowforge, I know I did.

Before your room gets to cluttered up its a good time to knock a hole in the wall for a vent. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Fragile always reminds me of this…

Enjoy!!!

3 Likes

Let the good times roll!

1 Like

…said everyone every time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.