Finding Credits to Apply in Store

I know this has been covered and I did a search and found some useful info and a useful link but I think my account is messed up
Here’s why:
I received my credit for a referral, and I got it in the form of credit so i could buy more proofgrade materials.
I ordered $406.00 worth of product and now in my “account details” area I am only showing a “design catalog credit” of $20.
I’m terrible at math but I think 500-406=94 and i did that on a calculator LOL
In account details page I only have “design catalog credit” showing under “Store Credits”. I mention that because I saw on one of the searches that I did someone else had a bunch of things listed below theirs.
Also once i get my correct credit applied back into my account how do i apply that to my order. I saw it has to be done by “gift card” on the payment screen and that’s fine, but whats my “gift card” code?
Thanks for the help, looking forward to buying more stuff.
Bernie

When you put stuff in your basket a link opens up to get your gift card - if it doesn’t, then you need to contact support. Conveniently you’ve already contacted support by posting this question here!

So, go check your basket, if you don’t see a link, respond here and when a staffer gets here shortly they will help you out via email.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the confusion!

We send the gift card codes to the email address that was used to purchase the Glowforge unit. If you’re unable to find it, please send an email to support@glowforge.com and we will be more than happy to re-send that email to you so you can receive your gift card.

2 Likes