First cut success!

On the contrary, I still love reading them…exactly the feelings I had when I first fired her up. :grinning:

Welcome to the forum!

8 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen!

7 Likes

Like Jules and many of us who have been here pretty much from day one, we never tire of hearing about the excitement and enthusiasm that comes out from a first experience with the Glowforge. Welcome to the forum…we look forward to seeing many more of your creations.

6 Likes

It never gets old hearing the excitement from someone new. We’ve all been there and it’s nice getting to relive it through you. :slight_smile: Make sure and share your creations with us!

7 Likes

I haven’t gathered a nickel over $20,000 worth of tools in my 63 years, but I never had a tool that stimulates creativity like this, or one that continues to evolve while it sits in my shop.
Enjoy the adventure, and welcome to the forum. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

And after any other NEW design cut that comes out perfect on the first try.

There are bumps and snags, so you see errors and roll with it. Fix the bleh and move on.

BUT there are also times when something complex (which you expect to modify) comes out all aces.
Think of it as another first and it feels as good as the very first one.

7 Likes

Had to chuckle reading that. My second son wanted to be a rock star (still does). Quit school after a year to devote his time to making the music thing go. A couple of years later went back to school and became a Computer Security guy :slight_smile:

Still plays with the band on the weekends but makes his living in a more lucrative field (for most).

2 Likes

I’ve been using my Glowforge for almost a year…I still have “this feeling”. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Beautiful work. Looking forward to seeing more of your creative work in the future.

3 Likes

Yahooo! Welcome to the Glowforge world. The earring ps came out great and your other leather work is pretty amazing too. You are gonna have so much fun!

2 Likes

Beautiful earrings! Welcome! Glad you’re enjoying your Glowforge … It is pretty cool!

1 Like