First Day!

Got my forge today! Spent about 6 hours playing with him I named him JorditheForge.
The start of a wooden dream catcher, I’ll be cutting leather feathers tomorrow to add to it.

A leather bookmark that ended up being slightly to wide.

The button! Engage!

Anchor for the chief! My hubs.

Keychain!

That’s all for today.

50 Likes

That’s your day 1? Impressive!

1 Like

Awright! Warp factor One Mr. Sulu! Everything looks great! :grinning:

1 Like

Gosh–all that in one day? Marathon session I’d say. Looks like there was a lot of pent up creativity just released! :smile:

1 Like

Nice job! Care to share some of that “1st Day” skill on me :nerd_face: ( do functional and need some creative polishing).

1 Like

100% facts.

1 Like

Its so easy. I just created a picture printed it and then had the GF take the picture and do the cuts. The dream catcher was also easier than it looks. I used the star tool in inkscape.

2 Likes

That’s what GF was trying to do. Those of us buried in design tool trivia miss that. This is exactly what they were pitching for this machine.

2 Likes

Welcome! Can’t wait to see the finisher dream catcher. You cranked out a lot of sweet projects on day 1!

Did you ever get the dream catcher finished? My son’s girlfriend has a baby shower to attend and they want to do the baby’s room in dream catchers…and would love to see how it turned out.