First Engraving!

Still learning but I just couldn’t wait! I’m a fair pyrographer, but GF is so easy!

I’m so excited for what’s coming!

31 Likes

Nice and sharp, good stuff!

3 Likes

That is a really nice first engraving. Welcome to the Glowforge family, and to the Forum. As someone with ZERO laser experience when I first joined, I have found the forum to be a truly envaluable (and often entertaining) resource.

Thanks for sharing your project here in the Made on a Glowforge category - I love seeing what others have done - it has inspired many great ideas for me. Be sure to check out the Free Laser Designs category to take advantage of some of the very generous sharing in this community.

We’re glad to welcome you to the group!

9 Likes

Love the design too! I’d say you’re off to a fantastic start! Welcome to the group! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Excellent first job. And here is where it starts… ha! Welcome aboard and enmoy the forum in all its wonder…but beware the rabbit holes! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you!

Beautiful job! Love the design. Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Thanks!

This is me and several others, as well. It’s been an enlightening and amazing time, so far.

4 Likes

It’s so much fun, isn’t it? Nice looking engrave. Welcome and we look forward to seeing more and more of your work.

5 Likes

Your first engraving looks fantastic. The picture you chose looks great. Thank you for sharing. :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

And rightly so! Came out great.

3 Likes

Nice design! Glad you’re off to a great start!

2 Likes