First file won’t upload!

Hi there,

I’m trying to do my first print and am starting with the ruler thing. Everything is working ok except when I click print, it is “uploading” for a really long time- 10mins plus. I have tried restarting the glowforge and also opening up a new browser. Is this normal or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Donna

Hi, and welcome to the community forum! I’m just another GF owner like you, but I think I know what’s going wrong.

On the right hand side of your screen, there’s an exclamation mark in a triangle above the text “YOUR FIRST PRINT … Congratulations! … Some things to remember:…”

Below that message there is a button you have to click to acknowledge it. Until you click that button, it won’t start uploading your design to print. At some screen resolutions, this button can be below the bottom of the window and there’s no scrollbar to tell you that it’s there.

If you scroll down or zoom out (CTRL and MINUS), you’ll see the button and be able to move forward. You only have to do this the first time you print something with your Glowforge.

3 Likes

That was it! Thank you.

Hello @Doona10, welcome to the forum and congratulations on running your first print!

I’m glad to see that @dan84 was able to help you out, thanks @dan84.

If you run into any other issues or having any questions, you can either post in the forum for assistance or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!

Happy printing!