Deleted 2

Deleted.

22 Likes

Did you cut first then engrave? Did you remove masking before cutting and engraving? Looks like you are getting some flashback from the honeycomb tray.

I would cut first with masking on remove the piece (without moving the sheet of acrylic) from the GF and remove the masking. Then place the puzzle piece backing and continue with the engrave.

3 Likes

Deleted.

It’s adorable :smiley: That baby is taking over the universe :stuck_out_tongue:

One thing I note with edge-lit is that if your design works for it (and this one does) if you make the edge the same as the edge of your design it looks far more like the baby is standing all by itself, instead of surrounded by an outline

Eg:

4 Likes

That is awesome! I’m positive any Mandalorian fan would love this. I know this is crossing lines but…Resisting The Child is futile!

5 Likes

Once you post these on social media or take one into the office you get a huge list of requests! Reminds me I need to get more bases soon!

One other note if you continue, the black gorilla tape works GREAT for getting the masking off detailed designs. Learned this after spending an afternoon trying to get the masking off my first project.

2 Likes

Deleted.