First post! Just have a little time before Halloween push!

Hi,
I have had my Glowforge for just over a year and it has been simply crazy. Thought I might share some of my work as my first post. Hope to have time to share more often!!!

46 Likes

Welcome aboard! Nice work on these! That flag is particularly cool! Is it an inlay? Well done!

4 Likes

You do really nice work. You should stop by more often!

6 Likes

These are really lovely! Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you share some of your Halloween projects as well.

4 Likes

Really nice work.
Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Yes it is inlay. I had so much fun with that one, it was a challenge from a friend. She asked for a waving flag porch sign for the fourth. That is what I came up with as well as a round one.

Thanks for your nice comment.

10 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome too the community!
All great work, the geometry on the flag, I almost feel the breeze it flys in. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wow, you’ve been busy. Nice work!

3 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Your work is beautiful. Welcome, and post often so we can see what you are making.

2 Likes

This video needs to go with your awesome sign!!

4 Likes

What wonderful projects!!! Looking forward to seeing your work in the future!

2 Likes

I like how you repurposed your flower design in the welcome sign into the Mother’s Day sign, nice thinking. Those flags though… those are real winners. On the round one the pinwheel design in the frame really adds to an Americana vibe, nice attention to detail…. I really like what you are doing.

2 Likes

I really like this round one. The colors are so vibrant. How where the Stars and Stripes made?

1 Like

I used silhouette studio to create a vector from a photo of the flag and warped the stars to match the photo as well

1 Like

:+1::clap:t3:

1 Like

Very nice work! :+1:

1 Like