First post- not happy camper

I just have no words… In addition it taking 24 hours to get help through the CS email team, no spare parts are in stock. Literally not one.

I love my machine but wow, everything else is operating like a mom and pop hardware store. I just don’t get it. Why does it seem no one cares/listens to the people who spent thousands of dollars on this machine when we ask for at least a chat option and if not, at least keep your spare parts in stock!

Hard to do if the parts are not available due to lockdowns.

(If you have a specific part that you need because of damage, send support an email to get on the list. Or you can sign up to be notified when a part is in stock via email from the Shop.)

2 Likes

We aren’t in a lockdown. And I did sign up for notifications, but this is not my point. They have a terrible customer service process, the least they could have are parts available so we can try to fix our issues in a timely manner.

I’m glad you’re not personally in a lockdown. Unfortunately for all of us, a lot of the places that manufacture the parts around the world are. (Very difficult to get parts these days, and I’m afraid it’s going to get worse before it gets better.)

If this was just a suggestion for support and not a need for immediate help they will take note of your comments. Good luck.

5 Likes

What parts do you need?

@mollyandshea I’m so sorry for the delay! I do see that we responded to your email on Friday. I’ve just resent it as it sounds like it didn’t make it to you.

Regarding the spare parts, due to a combination of challenges with inventory due to COVID-19 and unprecedented demand, we’ve had a hard time keeping materials in stock.

Though I know my colleagues are working hard to replenish, I don’t have any information about when they will be available. You can sign up to be notified when we have them by clicking “Email Me When Available” on the page for a material at shop.glowforge.com.

I’m going to close this thread so we can continue to troubleshoot with your over email.