First Print, also, I'm back!

Hello everybody, I was a regular here some time ago, ended up canceling my pre-order for various reasons. But with the news that the finished product was ready to go as well as the financing options (and a nice little discount). I figured it was a good time to come back.
I ordered a Glowforge on Tuesday, and to my surprise it arrived today (one of the benefits of living in the SF Bay Area it seems). Ran into a connectivity issue that support was thankfully able to sort out. But it meant I didn’t have time to do anything more than the Good Measure Keychains. But it’s still super cool!

I have a project I’ve been working on for the past month which the :glowforge: will help with immensely. So y’all can expect to see more from me soon.

48 Likes

Hey, welcome back to the fold. Glad you’re back!

4 Likes

Glad your are back! I’m looking forward to seeing your projects.

4 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

Welcome back! Congratulations on your quick delivery!

3 Likes

Good to see you again man!

3 Likes

Welcome back old friend. I know it’s not the same but in my mind that’s what we all saying.

7 Likes

You definitely aren’t the first person to make that connection. But Cheetos are awesome so I’m totally fine with it. :smile:

3 Likes

Hey, welcome back @cleetose! We’ve missed your warped humor around here. :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back!!! Wooo… your Glowforge is so shiny!!! And the creepy girl in the back is creepy… (Am I the only person seeing it???)

6 Likes

What girl?

4 Likes

My mother is an antiques dealer, specializing in dolls and toys. So I’ve always been surrounded by sometimes creepy dolls.

3 Likes

I think ever since I watched Annabelle… I can never look at those dolls again… LOL but yeah some of those are $$$

3 Likes

Oh nooooo! Haha, I had not seen the doll until going back and looking.

I lived with my uncle for a time, and he had some fancy porcelain dolls that sat in their own chairs. I definitely have a weird phobia of these kind of dolls…Anyway, welcome back to the forum, can’t wait to see what you put out!

3 Likes

Welcome back! I’ll be on the lookout for pictures of your secret new project.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome back! So nice that you will join us here again. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

3 Likes

Welcome back!!! I see 2 creepy dolls…one on each side. A brunette and a ginger(?)

3 Likes

Welcome Back!

Yup, that happened!

3 Likes