First print project

First project on my glowforge. Still working out the kinks but overall satisfied with the result on my part, thrilled with the result of the glowforge! The first pictures are of the very first project I printed, the second one was my first passthrough project. Can’t wait to make more stuff using different materials!

!

30 Likes

Aww, so cute. Looks sturdy, too — nice engineering, especially for a first project!

Also, those are the most realistic dog and blanket images I’ve ever seen come out of a laser cutter. :wink:

2 Likes

thanks! never worked with vector programs before so don’t look at the joints too closely… And yeah, got good 3D cutting skills :rofl:

You are off to a great start! Many of us didn’t get the courage to try the pass through for months.

3 Likes

That looks great! I have a Great Dane and he would definitely try and fit oversized butt in that. LOL

3 Likes

Looks great - pups are happy too!

2 Likes

Fantastic job on both of those! They put my first projects to shame. Anything for our fur kids, eh?

2 Likes

NIce job on that! Great use of the GF!

2 Likes

Love dogs. love this!!!

2 Likes

What a nice job! Pretty thrilling to see your ideas come to life right in front of you.

1 Like

THank you, yes it is!

1 Like