Fish bed-railing šŸ 

I look at that bed and canā€™t imagine how I would get in and out of it. Many places I have had ā€œnestsā€ as much for the storage underneath as anything, but the getting in and out was always near the middle. Getting out from the corner could go a long way to explaining why jumping might be preferred :crazy_face:

A power lift for the bed sounds like a solution. 12v worm drives from disabled disability vehicles might even do the job.

1 Like

The ladder on the side works great for the kids. It just needed a little reminder that it wasnā€™t a great idea to just hop down. If the ladder was in the middle, then it would need to roll to the side like a giant library, I wanted to have open space as an option. In the photo the lower bunk is folded up currently. The current solar panel takes a week to recharge the 12v marine battery, so I may need to up my game, I will look into the worm drive for the draw-bridge. Thanks! :slight_smile:

What a view! Exactly one year ago was my first and only trip to Hawaii, so Iā€™m getting a lot of ā€œone year agoā€ photos popping up, along with a strong desire to revisit a tropical paradise when travel resumes.

2 Likes

It is such a great place to live. No basement, but also no radon. So our garage is a disorganized mess. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

67 years ago was my last time there. Even going back would not be back. It was not even a state then.

1 Like