Fish Tales

I will take… all of that. I want to do some bow fishing one of these days too. But deep sea, not as deep sea, small craft kayak beach lake river ocean. Doesn’t matter. Long as there’s something to carch

1 Like

Well that’s AWESOME! No bot fly larvae I hope?

We didn’t catch anything unintended, I hope, so far so good.

1 Like

Amen to that!

1 Like

On the other hand in Alaska we could fish 24 hours a day and never run out of light. Which we took full advantage of

2 Likes

Yea, the cabin we are heading to is about a hour by boat when you put in south of Corpus.

2 Likes

OOL but that deserves something :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Glad you were eating them instead of vice versa! : )

6 Likes

IDK we have a lot of fishing time up in minnesota, just part of the year you need to cut a hole in the lake.

5 Likes

I think they got you beat. Their fishing allows you to get a cold one anytime you want, but hard to slam one back in sub-zero temps… :snowflake:

3 Likes

The various seasons really throw me off as far as fishing.

I’ve done what you’re talking about. Did a trip into BWCA this past January actually!

And yes - this Texan was a fish out of water traversing miles of snowy trail on snowshoes with a sled behind me. I couldn’t decide if I was cold or hot!

10 Likes

Slamming one back, as far as I can tell, is pretty much the primary purpose of ice fishing. Also, comfort.

7 Likes

Yeeah, go Buffs!

1 Like

That is not ice fishing anymore than checking into a 3 star hotel qualifies as camping… :grin:

4 Likes

Amen!

5 Likes