Five free designs are about to be posted to our marketing list

Would love to get my hands on the bubble wands for my little nieces.
So it would be nice if we could get the files. Could they be posted on the google drive?

2 Likes

There’s at least one cribbage board in the Free Designs area, I think. :slight_smile:

They’ve said we can’t share the files, unfortunately. :frowning:

yes, but that’s a non-download area, so it’s use it as is with whatever you want to add to it as it exists. (and i think that’s backgammon, not cribbage)

since the others are download, you can modify the original file, which i would find 1000000x more useful.

Free Designs isn’t a non-download area. :wink:

1 Like

i was thinking you meant in the catalog.

1 Like

What the heck! I like those…I think my feelings are hurt that I haven’t received my version yet. :pleading_face:

I’d actually like to get on the marketing list just to see what’s going on…I don’t believe I’ve seen an email yet.

(And they’ve got a freaking narwhal bubble blower! We are the narwhal people!)

11 Likes

I know support is a bit overloaded, but has anyone contacted them to see if they get a response on whats going on? Seems this thread has been long forgotten. I have not bothered them yet but after 3 months you’d think someone could jump in this thread and provide some insight why only a few select got them. Maybe you need Snapmarks first. :rofl:

2 Likes

I used to play this game with my siblings. It was called, “How to Keep an Idiot in Suspense!” :slight_smile: sorry - not nice. I know.

7 Likes

In that case, Well played :glowforge:

1 Like

HAHA! I wish! I got the designs almost immediately, but would GLADLY trade them for Snapmarks!

3 Likes

I’m with you–I like them all and wish I had gotten the email. Dangit.

On the other hand, I do have Snapmarks, so there’s that.

4 Likes

Has anyone looked at this to see if it is indeed related to pushing new items onto our UI?
@dan @Rita

Hi @Dan! I signed up for this the same day you posted this thread. I would still like to get the designs we were promised. What happened? Why did only a few of us get the email? :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

same here

Gosh… I’d completely forgotten about this.

I signed up as well and haven’t seen any emails.

Why not just add the free designs to everyone’s catalog anyway. They are free designs and as owners they could easily be added to the overall catalog for everyone, not just folks who sign up for a mailing list.

10 Likes

Totally off topic, but, I like your avatar @melantha!

2 Likes

Which of the noble houses is that the sigil for again? :slight_smile: