Five free designs are about to be posted to our marketing list

Signed up! Thanks!

1 Like

1: To get free stuff (I’m just cheap like that I guess.)
2: To give owners the same opportunity to get free stuff they are offering to new folks. Seems like a nice gesture to me.

Poor dan, you’re damned if you do and criticized if ya don’t. Who wants to take bets that at least one person will complain and not like the free designs :woman_facepalming:

13 Likes

Or maybe just to get the second confirmation for those already on the list for GDPR compliance.

1 Like

Indeed. And now the subject is turning into dead horses. Feeding France, etc.

7 Likes

It’s a slow Tuesday, raining, nowhere to go, kittycats are quiet…I’m looking up a few good ones right now to get ready…got a great book for it…“How to Insult and Offend Everyone Equally.”
(Sequel to “How to Win Friends and Influence People”. Total flop…practically no copies sold.) :smile:

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::grin::grinning::smile::smiley: …oh, and did I say I loved that?

5 Likes

At the risk of bringing down a bunch of people who don’t know me saying I’m ungrateful on my head, I’d also love to see a different way to get free designs to owners. I already bought the machine, I don’t want more sales emails for people who haven’t bought one.

On the other hand, a mailing list that was of interest to me directly, that I might be more excited about. Let’s see, that’d be tips and announcements about new designs and proof grade materials. More exciting. Food for thought?

2 Likes

Just signed up too.

1 Like

If only there were a section of the forum for free designs. :wink:

8 Likes

Some of those are already in the catalog, pre-purchased for you, with more coming.

5 Likes

Done!

1 Like

Hi, I have not received the five free designs yet. :frowning:

I don’t think they’ve been posted yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just saw this thread — I signed up just now — looking forward to seeing what they are.

3 Likes

not yet?

1 Like

yeah nothing here either

1 Like

I swore I saw new designs in my home screen from the catalog that were not there before.

did i miss them i signed up right away but never got a single email

I haven’t gotten them yet. I don’t think they’ve mailed them.

Maybe these went out snail mail :-:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes