Five free designs are about to be posted to our marketing list

Printed the SVGs out lol

2 Likes

Autotrace just keeps getting better! :wink:

3 Likes

Just to teach is how much fun o2t is to cut the desing out with scissors so we are glad to have a laser…

2 Likes

Heh. Reminds me of my university days when we were trained to integrate the curves coming out of the lab’s strip chart recorder by cutting them out and weighing the paper pieces.

9 Likes

Wait…that’s kind of brilliant!

All that time I spent learning calculus, I could’ve been doing paper crafts instead!

10 Likes

I’ve not received any designs…anyone else have this problem, still?
I also don’t have the SNAP AND STORE BOX which is supposed to automatically be there. :frowning:

2 Likes

yeah it’s been quite a while and no E-mail here either.

dan i never got them

Hasn’t happened yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you Jules

3 Likes

Does anyone have any information yet?

Not yet!

I signed up for this the day it came out, is there a way to confirm I am on the list correctly since I signed up to make sure I don’t miss out on it?

Most folks in this thread signed up for it that day, and I don’t believe anyone has seen something yet. (I haven’t.)

2 Likes

We all apparently have different understandings of what “shortly” means because we all panicked and signed up quickly. And here we sit. :wink:

4 Likes

Everyone calm down, time at :glowforge: is wibbly wobbly.

28 Likes

I have seen 2 of the 5 show up in my listing.

I think you might be seeing the free designs that get loaded for pre-order customers (the ones from the video). I think the 5 designs are something different, as Dan mentions they are SVG files which means we would download them from somewhere then upload them to the Glowforge ourselves.

2 Likes

Why can I only like this once?

8 Likes

Here, let me help you out. There, done.

5 Likes