Five free designs are about to be posted to our marketing list

Sorry — got a new job and it’s been a bit time consuming trying to learn everything — I got my email the first of September. It gives a link to Google Drive and with the subject line of " Extended August discount plus 5 free designs for you". It gives a link to Google Drive ---- Bailey is on there as owner of the designs ----I’d say tag Bailey on the post and see if she will post them or resend the email???

It says on the designs when you open them that you CANNOT share the designs with anyone else, which is why I am not sharing a link here.

If you have received the email and don’t know how to download the designs:

1. Click on the link and it takes you to google drive.
  2. Click once on the name of the design that you want to download.
  3. Look up above the links and to the right for 3 vertical dots; click the dots and choose download.

Hope that helps!

4 Likes

you may be one of only a couple of people who got that email, from what i’ve seen. @bailey, is this going out in phases?

5 Likes

Weird that most of us who signed up that first few days have not gotten them…:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

That seems odd…not sure why I got access versus others; maybe a fluke in their mail merge or whatever program/app they use? It mentioned a Labor Day sale in the e-mail. I like the designs, but really wish I had access to the Snapmarks! I have some really LONG designs I wish to cut!

2019? :alarm_clock:

they do have a tendency to be behind on dates…

2 Likes

Well, I just signed up since it appears that most have not gotten them. Maybe I didn’t miss it after all! ha ha. I just kept scrolling and scrolling through the comments.

2 Likes

I also got the email with the link to the Google drive about a month or so ago. I’d GLADLY give it up for snapmarks though! :rofl:

5 Likes

I signed up for the email list when it was announced, got the email on 9/1/18, and was able to access all of the designs. I wasn’t all that impressed, and never bothered printing any of them.

3 Likes

Good to know

I sort of wondered about that. I signed up first thing, but have never heard anything since. I’m not wasting time worrying about it.

1 Like

i kinda figured that would be the case, but it’s still mildly annoying to be told “sign up here to get something” that never shows up. feeds some of those conspiracy theories at the top of this thread.

4 Likes

I just went back, found the email, downloaded the files from GF’s google drive link, and looked at them a little closer. One interesting thing to note is that the instructions indicate that while I am not allowed to share the design files in any way, I can do whatever I want with the items printed from the designs… which I interpret as meaning that these items could be sold (as opposed to the traditional GF catalog designs) That might change my interest in them.
I guess I could print them out and share pics, if other folks want to see what’s there…
or is that not cool, since so many people seem not to have gotten the email?

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten the email yet either, but helped out a friend who got it and couldn’t make the downloads work, so I know what they are. They’ve said we can’t share the designs with each other here, apparently, which kind of sucks since they aren’t sharing them as promised either, but I don’t think they can find fault with sharing what they ARE. None of them are particularly earth-shattering. Here are photos of the 5 free designs that those who got the email get to download:

Cribbage_Board_-_resized Notebook_Cover_-_resized Pencil_Holder_for_Newsletter_-_resized Picture_Frame_with_Leaves_-_resized Sea_Creature_Bubble_Wands_-_resized

25 Likes

Thanks for sharing the pics at least. Now we know what hasn’t arrived.

3 Likes

of all of them, cribbage looks interesting. not that i couldn’t figure out how to make that, but having a baseline set up might be nice.

2 Likes

Agreed. What I find strange about this whole thing is that yes, I signed up for the newsletter mailing list thing, but have yet to receive any mails, or anything, which means that they don’t seem to be using it for promotion or anything. Seems counter-intuitive as far as a marketing strategy goes.

2 Likes

Would love to get my hands on the bubble wands for my little nieces.
So it would be nice if we could get the files. Could they be posted on the google drive?

2 Likes

There’s at least one cribbage board in the Free Designs area, I think. :slight_smile:

They’ve said we can’t share the files, unfortunately. :frowning:

yes, but that’s a non-download area, so it’s use it as is with whatever you want to add to it as it exists. (and i think that’s backgammon, not cribbage)

since the others are download, you can modify the original file, which i would find 1000000x more useful.