Fixture Squares

I needed some help with squaring box frames during glue up. Could have bought some small squares for the project but I have a laser, so laser the stuff.
The small L squares can be used on the outside as well as the inside for alignment.
If you can use these, have fun, for your own use only.

Squares 1.pdf (378.7 KB)

Note the tab slots are just a little loose, they are sized at 3.5mm my material measured 3.47mm-3.49mm, did not feel like beating stuff to fit. Glue makes it work.
Once again I used Affinity Designer to make the file, PDF is 508mm x 304.8mm (12"x20") saved as 96 DPI, Glowforge colors, for your use if you want to open the file in another design app.

Have fun John

43 Likes

I can certainly use these thank you.

1 Like

Lovely practical cut!

1 Like

These will be very helpful! Thanks!

1 Like

So, I have a quick question for you. I have had nothing but trouble with infinity design. I purchased their program over 4 months ago and I’m STILL fighting with them to get my download code to work. Any suggestions?

I do not know what to tell you about that, I purchased the program several years ago and had no problem. I think I am on my third upgrade and have not had a problem with that either.
The only thing I could possibly tell you is send them a copy of your receipt, and request your code again.
Good luck.

2 Likes

call your credit card company and get your money back. not working for you so get your money back…

Thank you John. I decided that was the best option. I was trying to find a way to use the software, as I really wanted to test it out. However, after so many unsuccessful attempts to get them to respond, I decided to go with a more professional company. Thank you for your response. :grin:

1 Like