Flawed catalog file: The Human Skeleton

Oops! I don’t know if “Made by B” is on the forum, but their catalog design, “The Human Skeleton” has three misspelled bones. It’s “mandible,” not “manible,” “humerus,” not “humerous,” and “lumbar,” not “lumar.”

I sent a message to tech support, but the reporting system isn’t exactly set up for this kind of thing.

25 Likes

They were trying to be funny? (OK, lame pun… :upside_down_face:)

15 Likes

Morgan! I did a doubletake when I saw your avatar! So good to ‘see’ you again. :sunglasses:
I’m sure you have your hands full with that growing boy!

14 Likes

Hi Morgan! You’ve been gone from here a very long time. Hope you’ll find some time to come visit a bit more. Nice to see you, again!
Several of us recently were lamenting the vetting process for some of the catalog designs and what you’ve described certainly fits into that category. I hope they fix it. I too have tried to get them to correct something that was wrong and so far, no success.

15 Likes

[quote=“morganstanfield, post:1, topic:116636”]
I sent a message to tech support, but the reporting system isn’t exactly set up for this kind of thing.[/quote]

Unfortunately, posting here won’t do any good as GF staff no longer participate in these forums.

They have pretty much abandoned the community that founded them.

9 Likes

Hi Morgan – we’ve missed you!

The product photos appear to have been corrected as of 7/28. Haven’t downloaded the design to confirm, though (my GUI is cluttered enough :wink: ).

6 Likes

It’s great to see you, Morgan! I’m sorry for the miss - the team is on it.

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.