:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Nice.

Just sayinā€™.

5 Likes

Oh no thatā€™s a good bundle. I am trying to quit. I have so many fontsā€¦

but thatā€™s really a nice bundle.

3 Likes

We all knew you wouldā€¦ as the rest of us are grabbing it up too.

2 Likes

Use word mark? Then you can search the font you choose in inkscape.

raises hand

whips hand down to slap that font right off your design

Have a wisp of originality, people! Everyone needs to get off these fonts, they are awful.

3 Likes

For everyone buying this, check the folder for the ā€œAervish-604653ā€ font and youā€™ll probably find the wrong ā€œAfattalā€ font there instead. (Unless they selectively messed with just my bundle and gave you all the right stuff lol.) And no, the Aervish font isnā€™t in the Afattal folder either. :confused:

2 Likes

Yup, mine is the same. Have you emailed them?

1 Like

Tritto :-/ I probably would have noticedā€¦ eventually

1 Like

Yes, got this response today.

40x40 Brittany (Creative Fabrica)

Nov 5, 2020, 15:52 GMT+2

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! I wanted to let you know that we have updated the file for the font Aervish. We apologize for any inconvenience. It is located within Download 3 so you can download this file again to get the updated version.

https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/all-fonts-collection-mega-typeface-bundle/

I hope this helps but please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Brittany

3 Likes

I use wordmark.it all the time. Way quicker to find the font I want to use when I can look at the text Iā€™m doing a page of fonts at a time.

1 Like

I love Wordmark! So much easier to see them all on one screen and itā€™s nice to be able to select individual fonts to compare.

There are also apps that will let you browse uninstalled fonts so you donā€™t have to load all of them upā€¦ helps keep your font menu under control.

1 Like

Oh wow, didnā€™t know that! Thatā€™ll be super helpful.

Yeah I havenā€™t vetted any of them but hereā€™s one for Windows:

2 Likes

Dude - I just installed this and itā€™s SO cool!

I bought it alsoā€¦ I am a sucker for fontsā€¦ although it is a dumpsterfire of zip files and subdirectories.
Is there linux / unix expert on here who can tell me what to do to copy just the *.ttf files to 1 folder without subdirectories so I can mass import them? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You need Fontbase :slightly_smiling_face:, itā€™s free.

3 Likes

THANK YOU!! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Once again, it all seems to be all about the base. Thanks for the fontbase!

2 Likes

Without downloading it, do you know how it differs from FontBook that is included with Mac iOS?