For sale - GlowForge Pro - New Braunfels Texas or can be shipped!

Hello! I am selling my Glowforge Pro, that is in excellent working condition. I am also including $500 in spare parts that are unused. The unit performs exactly as it did when I first purchased it. This unit is a warranty replacement that I received from Glowforge when my initial unit was sent back for warranty. I am selling the Glowforge because my business has grown, and I have upgraded to a much larger laser. I have the original box and all of the original packaging that the Glowforge came in. The additional NEW parts included are: Crumb Tray, Laser Window (silver), Lid Cable, Printer Head Window (black), 2 Printer Head Mirrors, 2 Printer head Lens, and an additional Lens Removal Tool. I purchased these, based on the advise of some more experienced Glowforge users at the time. Again, this laser works perfectly and has a ton of extras. You are welcome to come and try the laser out, or we can do a video call and I can perform any task with the laser that you would like to see. I am located in New Braunfels, Texas. (20 miles North of San Antonio) I am asking $3000 for the Glowforge Pro and all of the additional parts mentioned above. I am also willing to provide up to $200 in shipping cost! Please let me know if you are interested.

6 Likes

Sorry we’re losing you, but congrats on a growing business :slight_smile:

I added your location to the title, since some folks just scan the titles.
Fingers crossed for you - that’s a great package!

4 Likes

It makes me happy when I see that the :glowforge: was a stepping stone to something bigger.
Best of luck!

4 Likes

Indeed! Thank you!

3 Likes