For sale! NORTH TEXAS (WILL TRAVEL TO MEET)

I have a gently used (6 months old) Glowforge Pro that I am looking to sell, along with approximately $1000 worth of materials including wood, acrylic, metal business cards, wooden hairbrushes, coasters, pendant necklaces, dog tags ect… I am asking $5500 for all of it. I am located just east of Dallas in Rockwall Texas. Would be willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet.

1 Like

@damonjacksonpt

• just a heads up, ONCE a box is open the price is cut in half, as soon as your new car hits the street its value has dropped $10,000 - don’t be angry when you see offers reflecting that, I am sorry to tell this to you, but its a hard reality.

:frowning:
Jonathan

3 Likes

I would be wary of posting personal information here. (like phone number) This is a public forum and lots of bots scrape personal info from here. Anyone on here can contact you via PM by clicking on your name.

4 Likes

Sorry it didn’t work out for you - but when you do get a buyer you’ll want to add them as a user and then contact support so they can switch the user to the owner.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.